Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Trip with Trent!

It is hard not to get excited when ever I get to get outdoors with my kids. I took Trent over to Bozeman Mt Feb 15-18th for a little ice climbing and snowboarding. It's only Trent's second outing on ice and he did great! As for the snowboarding heck he's been doing it for years now its getting harder for Dad to keep up! We climbed Saturday and Sunday in Hyalite Canyon started out at the Corner Climbs met up with Joe and Bob moved on to Mummy 2 and Scepter. Next day we pulled late shift and climbed at G1. Monday we finished off our trip snowboarding at Big Sky which was awesome! Killer mountain for sure! It is always a gift for me to get to share my love for the outdoors with my kids!

Corner Climbs we climbed Thin Chance the one on the right


Trent sizing up the ice

At the top of Thin Chance


Trent climbs the Scepter!


Dads gotta get some too! G1 right pillar


Trents first time belaying me on ice leads he did great!


Waiting for the tram at Big Sky that boy can ride a snowboard and I couldn't be more proud!


Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment